Tagged by damonika2009
1. - You must post these rules.
2. - Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. - Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. - Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. - Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. - You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. - No tag-backs
9. - You can’t say that you don't do tags.
10. - YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.Ten Things About Me:
1. I am a triplet with two sisters.
2. The only member of the Darkwing fandom whom I've ever met face-to-face is Lupineleigh, who is also one of my best friends.
3. I am going back to school part-time in the fall to study Philosophy.
4. I've worked as a baker for four years now,, but I do not intend to make it my career.
5. What inspired my love for comics was reading my parents' Calvin and Hobbes books when I was 7.
6. I collect Disney pins.
7. I've been to England and Costa Rica.
8. I've always gone by my middle name.
9. My favorite actress is Katharine Hepburn.
10. I never hold a grudge.damonika2009
1. Favorite genre of music?
British Rock, Disney tunes.
2. Favorite book?
To Kill a Mockingbird.
3. Favorite fandom?
Definitely the Darkwing Duck fandom. So many great people in it.
4. Who's your favorite DA artist?
Really tough one, but I think it is
. Her work is just marvelous.
5. Favorite TV show?
Right now, probably the Big Bang Theory. It changes.
6. Favorite type of art?
7. Favorite food?
My mom's pumpkin cheescake. Why oh why did Ben&Jerry's cancel that as an ice cream flavor...?
8. Do you write?
I co-write fanfic stories with Lupineleigh, and I also do plenty of journaling.
9. Right handed or left handed?
Right handed.10. Favourite cartoon?
It has varied a lot over the years, but I'd give the edge to Ducktales. Other favorites of mine are Darkwing Duck, Batman TAS, and Avatar: the Last Airbender.My Questions:
1. Have you ever been a groomsman or a bridesmaid?
2. Your favorite movie score?
3. Your favorite comedian?
4. Your best subject in high school?
5. Have you ever seen a Mel Brooks movie?
6. What was the last book you read?
7. Your favorite non-animated Disney character? (For example, mine is Burt the chimney sweep)
8. Have you ever ridden on a motorcycle, moped or scooter?
9. If you got ahold of a working time machine, would you go into the past or the future? And when?
10. Are you happy?
I tag... any of my friends who reads this.